58 W Buffalo St
Chandler, AZ 85225
Shift managers earn up $17/hr plus tips!
As a Shift Manager with Jake’s Sweet Shoppe, you will be doing the following tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Working alongside the General Manager to lead a team.
- Running your shifts with upmost excellence.
- Putting away truck orders as needed.
- Holding team members accountable.
- Making sure all checklists and tasks are completed in a timely manner by employees on shift.
- Counting a safe, tills, handling money, and verifying cash drops and deposits.
- Calling into support if needed for POS and online ordering issues or crashes.
- Using a cash register to complete transactions, taking orders, and providing great guest service.
- Scooping ice cream, making shakes, pouring soda floats, and creating other menu items in a timely manner.
- Completing checklists and duties assigned by management.
- Be part of a team and work with others.
- Stocking inventory and restocking display cases.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the shop, ensuring a visually appealing and hygienic environment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to understanding and meeting guest needs, ensuring a positive experience.
- Learn and adhere to food safety and hygiene standards.
- Any other tasks assigned by management and ownership.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Able to work flexible hours.
Apply to this Job
Fill out this application form below and attach your resume and we will reach out to you as soon as possible to setup an interview if we think you’re a fit for our Scoop Squad.